Just before Christmas in 2011, an Italian man named Antonio was looking through an old chest of drawers, and found a series of letters his wife Rosa had exchanged with her lover. He confronted her, she confessed, and he filed for divorce. This sort of thing, unfortunately, happens every day. What makes this case unusual [...]
- mel on Hey Nica Noelle, Just Call It Feminist Porn Already!
- Porn Narcissism: Are People Too Damn into People Like Themselves? – Moral Lust on Is it immoral to have a type?
- Click for details on Of Nipples and Crushed Heads: On the Double Standard for Sex and Violence
- click for details on Of Nipples and Crushed Heads: On the Double Standard for Sex and Violence
- Ben on Why It’s Time to Stop Writing about Bullshit Social Trends