The Telegraph recently reported that a man in France has been fined $14,000 for refusing to have sex with his wife… for twenty-one years. I read a couple of commentaries on-line that suggested this judgement should be objectionable to women – despite the fact that the defendant in the case was in fact a man. [...]
- mel on Hey Nica Noelle, Just Call It Feminist Porn Already!
- Porn Narcissism: Are People Too Damn into People Like Themselves? – Moral Lust on Is it immoral to have a type?
- Click for details on Of Nipples and Crushed Heads: On the Double Standard for Sex and Violence
- click for details on Of Nipples and Crushed Heads: On the Double Standard for Sex and Violence
- Ben on Why It’s Time to Stop Writing about Bullshit Social Trends