Walk into any convenience store and you are instantly met with a wall of magazines featuring celebrities and models, the glossy photos showing off their perfect faces and bodies. The ideal of physical perfection with which we are constantly bombarded is not just hard to achieve; it is in fact impossible. Nobody looks like the [...]
- mel on Hey Nica Noelle, Just Call It Feminist Porn Already!
- Porn Narcissism: Are People Too Damn into People Like Themselves? – Moral Lust on Is it immoral to have a type?
- Click for details on Of Nipples and Crushed Heads: On the Double Standard for Sex and Violence
- click for details on Of Nipples and Crushed Heads: On the Double Standard for Sex and Violence
- Ben on Why It’s Time to Stop Writing about Bullshit Social Trends