Of all history’s great philosophers, Epicurus is the one who you might expect to be keenest on sex. He was a hedonist. His basic premiss is that pleasure is the greatest human good, and that we should devote ourselves to pursuing it. Sex produces an awful lot of pleasure. Therefore we should have a lot [...]
- mel on Hey Nica Noelle, Just Call It Feminist Porn Already!
- Porn Narcissism: Are People Too Damn into People Like Themselves? – Moral Lust on Is it immoral to have a type?
- Click for details on Of Nipples and Crushed Heads: On the Double Standard for Sex and Violence
- click for details on Of Nipples and Crushed Heads: On the Double Standard for Sex and Violence
- Ben on Why It’s Time to Stop Writing about Bullshit Social Trends