In the coming days I want to examine what some important Greek philosophers had to say about sex. But first I want to provide a bit of context for their views. The Greeks had nothing against sex in and of itself. They accepted desire as a perfectly natural urge, one that deserved satisfaction like [...]
- mel on Hey Nica Noelle, Just Call It Feminist Porn Already!
- Porn Narcissism: Are People Too Damn into People Like Themselves? – Moral Lust on Is it immoral to have a type?
- Click for details on Of Nipples and Crushed Heads: On the Double Standard for Sex and Violence
- click for details on Of Nipples and Crushed Heads: On the Double Standard for Sex and Violence
- Ben on Why It’s Time to Stop Writing about Bullshit Social Trends